The journal welcomes the publication of original scientific research and studies, in English, Arabic and foreign languages. However, it is required that all works submitted are accompanied by abstracts. Researchers who feel that their English abstract requires linguistic scrutiny to avoid any potential grammatical or spelling errors may be asked to use any English editing service.
All submitted papers are subject to refereeing, where the editorial board makes a preliminary reading of all submitted manuscripts to ensure they meet criteria for publication in the journal the availability of scientific research and then sends the research to the referee, taking into account the following:
● Peer review Policy: The editorial board selects an academic from a different scientific authority to be assigned to refereeing according to their expertise. He/she must be research specialist and preferably a professor or assistant professor.
● Blind peer reviewing: The journal applies the anonymous method of refereeing, in which the scientific work is sent to referees in secrecy without mentioning the name of the author or any indication of his/her identity, together with an evaluation form including a list of the criteria according to which the scientific work is to be evaluated.
● Each paper is reviewed by at least two referees, and if they disagree as regards paper acceptance, a third referee is called upon.
● Members of the editorial board follow the amendment procedures and ensure that the required amendments are completed before the publication of the scientific work.
● Researchers are informed of the decision whether it is acceptance for publication or not.
● The scientific work is published if it passes refereeing in accordance with the recognized scientific regulations and follows the editorial criteria and guidelines of the journal and failing to meet these criteria and follow the guidelines will lead to manuscript rejection.
● Approval of two members of the editorial board is sufficient to publish book reviews, theses, and reports of scientific meetings.
● Publication of submitted papers after sending them for peer review by referees is an essential contribution of the journal to develop the cognitive aspect of the journal’s thematic disciplines as it directly reflects the quality of published papers and the opinions of their authors. It is, therefore, important to agree on publishing standards and ethics for all parties involved in the publishing process in academia (researcher, editorial board, referee, and publisher).
● Priority in publishing is given to research and reports according to their chronological precedence to the journal’s editorial board after the approval by referees and according to the scientific and technical considerations of the editorial board.
● Works are arranged within the issue according to the Universal Dewey Decimal Classification plan which is used to classify knowledge in libraries. In the same issue, ordering is done according to a scientific degree of the researcher, and then alphabetically.
● The researcher is obligated to provide a brief biography including full name, academic degree, employer, postal address, e-mail, telephone numbers (landline and mobile), and fax for easy and fast communication.
● The researcher’s submission of the scientific work for publication in the journal is an acknowledgment and pledge from him/her that the work has not been published before in any way and that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere at the time of its submission to the journal If the work is accepted for publication in the journal, the Creative Common license will be applied. Studies that have been previously published in any form of publication or submitted for publication to another party will not be published and sending them to the journal is a commitment to that. If a research paper is accepted for publication, the researcher will be obliged to use the work in accordance with the Creative Commons license approved by the journal.
● The researcher is obliged not to resubmit the paper submitted for publication to any other journal until he/she is informed of the refereeing decision.
● The cost of research refereeing is borne by the researcher whether or not the research is accepted for publication.
● Research that does not conform to the terms and rules of publication in the journal or does not contain the Title , abstract, keywords and references in English , will not be considered.
● Originals of works submitted to the journal are not returned whether accepted for publication or not.
● Plagiarisms and Scientific thefts
Plagiarism and scientific theft are universally recognized as extremely serious academic offense. It is the duty of the editorial board to assist and support the referees by ensuring in all aspects of publishing ethics that the paper submitted for publication is free from plagiarism.
● The research must include the information in the following order in the research sections:
● Title in English.
● Researcher’s name in English.
● The abstract in English and foreign languages
● Key words in English (five keywords).
● Methodological introduction, findings and discussions, references, figures, tables, and appendices.
● Registration on the title page includes: the research title in the middle, the name of the researcher(s), followed by the of the institution in which he/she (they) works, and his/her (their) e-mail.
● The abstract should be free of citations, abbreviations, and references, and should not exceed 500 words. It should clearly indicate the research objectives, methodology, and most important results.
● Keywords mean the main terms mentioned in the body of the research or the sub-sections that were covered.
● It has to be taken into account that the introduction should provide adequate background on the study and explain the approach followed, data collection tools, study procedures, statistical analyzes used, if any, and previous studies.
● After the methodological introduction, results reached by the researcher are presented, then, a discussion of these results and a discussion of the validity of the study’s hypotheses and the extent to which the results are related to the published studies that dealt with the same topic.
● Tables and figures are placed in the body of the research. Each of them should be impeded in text with the table number and title above, and the figure number and title below.
● It has to be taken into account not to put large tables, illustrations and large maps in the body of the research, but rather put them at the end so that the reviewers can control their size according to the size of the journal.
When submitting research, researchers are supposed to include all research’s figures and tables in a Word file. Figures and tables should not be sent in separate files. All numbers on the paper must be listed in continuous order.
● Trim size: A4 (JIS) 21 x 29.7 cm
● Font Type: Times New Roman size 14
● Margins: 2 cm
● Line Spacing: Multiple: 1.0
● References are documented according to the American Psychological Association (APA) system, whether they are Arabic or English.
● The Body of the Research
Citations in the body of the paper should follow the reference method used by APA.
● Reference List
● References should be arranged as they first appear in manuscript file. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be specified with the different numbers, …etc.
● It is preferable to use citation management programs that supports citation style such as Endnote, Mendeley, and Zotero.
● Endnote or Mendeley users can easily install the reference style of this journal by clicking on the following link:
● When setting up your research, you will then be able to select this style using Mendeley, Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
Refereeing and Publication Fees
● Egyptian researchers inside Egypt
800 pounds for two referees.
If a third referee is needed, 400 more pounds are added as refereeing fees.
1500 pounds for the whole article with the specifications of the journal.